Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Road Trip








Scott, Henry and I just got home from our first family vacation and I thought I would post a few pictures. We drove to Washington D.C. to take a car to Scotts sister and then flew home. On the way, we visited friends in Chicago as well as Baltimore. We were gone for ten days and had a really amazing time. Henry was such a good baby and I only wish he would remember the trip when he is older! I guess he will just have to look at the pictures and know that he was there!!

3 comments:

Laurel said...

Looks like you had a really great time. He is so adorable.

Sarah C said...

So cute!! What a fun thing to do! Love you guys@

Debra Morris said...

The picture of him on the "Utah" sign is SOOO STINKING CUTE!! I wish I could have come up to the blessing. Sometimes living down here in the land of eternal sunshine is not that great!!