Thursday, August 20, 2009

Aunt Maureen is the Best!

Okay everybody. I just want to take a moment and thank Aunt Maureen for her generous donation towards the Africa package. We're going to be able to get some really great things for the kids. Thanks Mo-Mo! If anyone else is interested in contributing it would be greatly appreciated. I'd like to get the package off within the next few weeks. 5 dollars, 1 dollar... just a nice note and a picture of yourself. Actually, that would be really great anyway. Pictures of the grandkids and maybe some drawings. Madison, Abby, Creed, Sydney, Cambree, Noah.... help me out here! Let's make this happen. De Aunt Ann, have we heard anything about getting some toys sent from the Happy Factory? Love to everybody. Email me and I'll forward you my current address. Thanks so much!

2 comments:

DeAnn said...

I think Aunt Maureen is the best too. Sorry Gabe I kind of forgot about the happy factory cars but I've written myself a note and I'll ask Grandpa and then get back with you.

Maureen said...

I think Gabe's great for co-ordinating this effort and Emily for all the work she's doing over there!