Thursday, April 15, 2010

Nick and Laurel's visit here

I'm a little slow getting this posted, but please forgive. If you look at Laurel's blog, you will see her pics from when they were here. It was so fun to have them for Easter. We went to the stockyards, where Sydney got a lasso and a cowgirl hat. As you can see, she let me borrow both of them for my "lassoin' cowgirl shot". I'm posting the pictures I took, so some might be duplicates of the ones Laurel took. Yes, that is a rat on top of a cat on top of a dog. . .

4 comments:

Laurel said...

So cute. I'm glad you posted different pictures. We had a blast.

Linden and April said...

LASSO!!!!!
Love the "Cowgirl shot" That's some good lasso spinning Aunt Debbie!!!

DeAnn said...

Thanks Debbie it was fun to see all yall Texan's.

Unknown said...

The blog is cute!!! Look for my comment there. Love, Bonnie