Sunday, May 9, 2010

This is from Maureen and Dad/Grandpa:
We just wanted to wish all the mothers in the family a Happy Mothers Day.
I (Maureen ) have been thinking alot about my mom today of course and thinking what a wonderful mother she was and how much I love her and how grateful I am to have had her as a mother. Also how my sisters (seestors) that includes you Annie, have done such a great job raising my neices and nephews, they are all such fun wonderful kids who are in turn raising their own great kids. Dad/Grandpa says Mom was a Great Wife too, who encouraged us to always do the right things for the right reasons and kept her house and life in proper order.
She gave up many pleasures to serve her family and her Heavenly Father.

3 comments:

Laurel said...

I was thinking a lot about Granny today too. Wish I would have known her better. love my mommy too, and all my aunties. That includes you Aunt Maureen. You took part in raising all the grandbrats too. Thanks for being wonderful mothers, aunts, sisters, cousins. We sure love our whole family.

DeAnn said...

Thanks Maureen and Dad for the lovely post. It always brings tears to my eyes when I think of my mom. It was fun spending some of Mother's day with my sweet seestor Maureen who will receive praise at the pearly gates for helping with my children.

Dale and Debbie said...

Thank you, Dad and Maureen. We are blessed to have had a wonderful mother and father. You have to know, Maureen, that all the grandkids love you most. You are the "Uncle Byron" of the family. (I hope you take that in the spirit it was intended).