Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Moving to Utah!

I'm pretty sure by now that most of you know that Dale and I are moving to Utah. He has been hired as the Director/Principal of C.S. Lewis Academy. It's a Public Charter School in Santaquin. He is starting there on July 19th, so we are waist-deep in getting things packed up and ready for our move. We are both very excited about it.  Dale will be able to use his education, experience, and talent with people to their best use. So, this weekend we will be making the move and will be staying at 732 in Orem for awhile, thanks to the good graces of  Dad and Cade and Brittany. I know, every newlywed couple dreams of having their parents move in with them! But, we will try not to get in their way too much.

So, we will see some (probably not all) of you soon!

7 comments:

Faeth said...

What wonderful news!! I guess you will have to change the name of your blog, huh?! Congrats on the job and good luck with the move!

Holly said...

We are so happy for you. It will be fun to have you close. Let us know if you need help moving things.

Maureen said...

Very exciting! Congrats to Dale on the new job! You and Dale are kind of newlyweds too. So it'll be great, the two newlywed couples in the same house!

DeAnn said...

I don't know if the house can take two newlywed couples at the same time! I'm very excited to have you much closer.

Laurel said...

We are so happy for you guys. What a wonderful new adventure. We will miss you so much!!! Be sure to come see us though!

Hayley and Zachary said...

OH Mom I am so excited to have you guys in Utah! I want to thank Dale for being such an awesome man and for taking this job up here. I am sure he knows how much it means to my mom, but it also means the world to me! I can't wait to help you move in Saturday. See you then! Aunt DeAnn, I think you're right about the house having to handle 2 newlywed coupls :)

Debra Morris said...

Alright, alright, so there ARE two newlywed couples. . . .