Friday, December 31, 2010

Happy New Years Eve

Happy New Years Eve to eveyone! I have to come over to the restaurant now to check my emails because it's not working at the trailer, so I don't check em to often. I just wanted to tell everyone how grateful I am to have you all as my family and how much I love you all!
I'm glad Dad finally answered their cell phone so I could enjoy new years not thinking of them stuck in a snow bank in Flagstaff but dad in his infinite wisdom had taken another route! Happy New Years!

3 comments:

DeAnn said...

Thanks for the New Year's wishes Maureen. I count you as one of my many blessings.

Bonnie said...

Happy New Year to all my family and I, too, am glad that Dad and Kathleen made it safely to By and My's!!!

Gabriel said...

This is a little late... but Happy New Year Aunt Maureen! It was so wonderful getting to see you at Thanksgiving! I love you very much and am so thankful you are my Auntie! ...oh, and you look awesome!!