Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Update


Hi Everyone! I figured I had better let the cat out of the bag before Aunt Debbie does! Scott and I are expecting another baby on or about August 9th. We are super excited to be adding to our family and can't wait to introduce a new Alder to everyone! I am only about 6 weeks along, so I probably should keep it to myself for a few more weeks, but I am terrible about keeping secrets! Love to you all! (picture of Henry is just so that you all can remember how cute he is.)

4 comments:

Erin said...

Yay! Congratulations, Faeth!

DeAnn said...

Congratulations Faeth and Scott.

Debra Morris said...

Ha Ha! I didn't even know you were pregnant or I'd have posted the information weeks ago. Congratulations!

Gabriel said...

Alright! That's awesome! Congratulations Scott and Faeth! Really excited for your family and for Gram! Love you all!