Friday, December 11, 2009

Zombies and Christmas and Coke, Oh My!

Hi family! I want you all to know about a few things that are going on with me. First of all, I'm getting my little photo/card business up and running. I had a big boutique show this week and am now trying to get my cards in the shops. If you have a great gift shop in your area, I would love to present them with my cards to carry. Check out my blog ghgrundy.blogspot.com it's all in the works. Also, I'm working Christmas and staying in LA for the Holidays, boo-hoo. No family Bunko for me. Lastly! I've booked a Coca-Cola commercial that will be shot next week. It will play in movie theatres before the previews. The commercial will take place in a movie theatre. I have the main 'Zombie' part, I get to crawl out of the movie screen with two other Zombie's, chase a kid around the theatre and try to steal his Coke. I have a line, as well. It's going to be lots of fun! I'm looking forward to the make-up and costuming! I'll post pictures. Love you all.

5 comments:

Erin said...

I'm so excited for you! Do you think those commercials will be playing in Utah?

Gabriel said...

I'm not sure what the distribution will be. I'll be sure and let everyone know. We're shooting this coming week, so I think it will be a few months before it's actually in the theatres. Stay tuned...

Laurel said...

Congratulations Gabe. That is so exciting. Can't wait to see pictures.

Sarah C said...

That is really great about your cards and about the commercial! I am proud of you! I wish you could come visit for the holidays (or anytime).

DeAnn said...

Way to go Gabe! I'll look forward to the pictures. Sorry you couldn't make it to Bunko, it was a lot of fun and craziness.