Thursday, March 25, 2010

Montana, California, and Elder Holland












I just wanted to put up some recent and not so recent photos. A few are of Elder Holland and I at BYU. A couple years ago I was asked to say some remarks about my internship in CZ for a BYU video. Just as they were finishing up, someone asked me if I would like to stay and be in a video with Elder Holland. I of course did. The reason I was asked was because they thought I looked nice and was well dressed. I was a little surprised, what with my hair not being combed down with a part, and the group of “classic” looking BYU guys they didn’t ask, but I was happy to do it.

When Elder Holland arrived we chatted about Oak City for a bit. Someone happened to be taking pictures and emailed them to me. Some of the other photos are from a trip to California for work training. Gabe picked me up and we went to Disneyland with my friend Mary. We had a great time! The other pics are of parties with friends up here in Montana. You might not recognize B.O. with his long flowing blond hair. One of the pics is from a party in Oak City over Christmas with my buddies.

3 comments:

DeAnn said...

Nice pictures. How cool that you got to meet Elder Holland.

Maureen said...

Thanks for the pictures Ty. Obviously the BYU people recognized quality when they picked you to be in the video, we have only high quality grandkids in our family!

Holly said...

Great pictures Ty! It is awesome that you got to spend time with Elder Holland.