Monday, August 23, 2010

We Will Be Here for Awhile

Dear Family,

We are wanting everyone to know that Dale and I will be living at 732 East Center St. in Orem (Grandpa's house) until next August. This will be our home and Hyrum will be living here too. We are so happy to be able to live here for this length of time. It's a real blessing because of the unforseen move here. If it hadn't been for this house, we would not have been able to do this. This will give us a chance to get our feet under us.

We want you to come visit us. Please respect the house as our home while we are living here and make arrangements for a visit like you would if we were living anywhere else. We hope this doesn't inconvenience anyone. Thank you for welcoming us back to Utah.  

6 comments:

Hayley and Zachary said...

Hoorayyy!!! I love having you just down the street. It makes me so happy to be able to come visit you so often, when before you lived so far away. Welcome and Happy Valley welcomes you :)

DeAnn said...

I'll be up on Sept 9th, 10th and 11th. I'll be staying at Holly's but wondered if you'd like to do lunch on either the 10th or 11th. If it's Friday the 10th I will have her kids but that's okay with me if it's okay with you.

Debra Morris said...

I would love to have lunch with you. It would have to be on the
9th or 10th because Dale and I have a date at the Utah State Fair on the 11th.

Mama Wisch said...

This is Ben. I'll be stopping in to see Spud sometime during the week of the 20th. I'll be in SLC on business if anyone wants to meet for dinner one night.

DeAnn said...

It will have to be the 10th because I won't be up until evening on the 9th.

Bonnie said...

Debbie, We will be happy to respect your wishes...Bob and I have been coming to Pleasant Grove and Orem for work meetings the 3rd weekend (Friday and Saturday night)of every month. (No meeting this month(Aug) as Bob is in Alaska). We would love to make arrangements to possibly see you and Spud while we are there; but not necessarily stay at 732. Love, Bonnie
Ben---if you are going to be in SLC that week we would make arrangements to see you as we will be there as well!!! Love, Mom