Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Winslow Stanley Alder

Winslow and Henry- When I take pictures of Henry and then put away the camera, he cried and says "Mommy! More Cheese! More Cheese! " Maybe he will follow in Gabe's footsteps and find his way to Hollywood some day?!

Winslow at Three Weeks Old


Hi Everyone! Just wanted to let you know that we are all doing well here at the Alder household. Winslow is a GREAT baby, outside of his having day and night mixed up. (He sleeps ALL day and likes to be up for a 5-6 hour stretch starting at midnight.) Let's just say, it's a good thing I don't mind taking naps. Though if anyone has any tips for getting this turned around, both Scott and I are open to suggestions.
I just wanted to let everyone know that we will be blessing Henry in October. I am not sure of the date yet, though, because Conference is during October, so I don't know if the baby blessings will be the week before or the week after conference. I just wanted to give everyone a heads up and I will let you know as soon as I have the exact date and time. I am pretty sure Sacrament is at 1:00 and we will have an Open House afterward. Any of the fine Priesthood holders in our family are warmly invited to join the circle, should they care to. Hope to see as many of you as possible!

5 comments:

DeAnn said...

Henry looks so grown up next to his baby brother. So cute.

Gabriel said...

I think you mean Winslow's blessing. Not Henry's. Grandpa already took care of that... and Henry's welcome in Hollywood with me, anytime! I love cheese.

Maureen said...

What cute brothers!

Unknown said...

Well it's only fair that seeings how Henry looks just like Faeth that Winslow should and does look just like Scott. Congratulations Alders!

Mama Wisch said...

Baby Winslow is so sweet. Congrats! Henry looks like he'll be an excellent big brother!