Thursday, September 9, 2010

RASMUSSEN EXTRAVAGANZA!!!

Hi family. I just want to put the word out that a bunch of Wischmeier's will be in SLC on September 20th. Ben will be there on business, Mom and Dad will be there on business... so I'm going to fly up and see them too. We'd like to plan a BIG, BIG family dinner for that evening. Monday, September 20th. I'm not sure where yet, but am open for any suggestions... even if it's just Cafe Rio Salads or something... I want to make sure that ALL who want to attend are invited. It would be AMAZING to see everyone!! Let me know what you think and who thinks they can attend!! Love you family!

4 comments:

Mama Wisch said...

I would LOVE to attend. I say Cafe Rio all the way. Too bad I can't really come.

Faeth said...

in utero, winslow seemed to be a pretty big fan of cafe rio, so we will be there!

Gabriel said...

If we did Cafe Rio, which location would we go to?

Allison! I wish you could come and bring my niece and nephews!!

Mama Wisch said...

This is Ben, and I'm bringing Finn.