Monday, June 18, 2012

I must be crazy!

Trevor, Jason, and I have been keeping a secret for the last little while. I feel like it's time to spill the beans to my family. We will be welcoming another Jones to the family on or around January 18, 2013. I am currently a little over 9 weeks along. Last week, we were able to see and hear a heart beat. Morning sickness and tiredness have been in full swing. So far, I haven't been as sick as I was with Jason, but there is still time. I am feeling very nervous about having another child to take care of, but I think I can do it. Jason has been doing pretty well in the behavior department lately. Hopefully, he keeps it up! Well, I hope you enjoy our good news. We love you all!

5 comments:

Hayley and Zachary said...

Yay! I get another niece or nephew! Congratulations Sissy poo :)

DeAnn said...

Congratulations Jones Family!

Mama Wisch said...

Yay! Congrats Jones'!!

Laurel said...

congrats mama!!! that is very exciting news.

Holly said...

Congratulations!! We are happy for you! Good luck with the morning sickness I know how hard that is.