Saturday, August 23, 2008

Prayers

So this morning I got a phone call from my mom and she said that the plane that takes her office to Moab crashed and killed all on board. It was Dr. Ellsworth, Dallin (his son), Dave Goddard, Cecilee Goddard(Dave's daughter), Val Imlay, Keith, Marcy Tillery, the pilot Dave White, Mandy (front office), and Cami (back office). Please remember my mom in your prayers and the the families that lost people in the plane crash. My mom is going to keep us updated, so I will post new information as I get it or you can check any of the Utah news stations websites. It is such a tragedy and shock to all of us, since we grew up in that office and went to school and worked with all of those people. It makes me so grateful to know that the church is true and that I can be with my family for all eternity and that these families can be together again. The Atonement is such a wonderful gift that our Savior gave to us, and I hope that I can live worthy of it's blessings. Please pray for all of these people. It will be a trying time for not only the families, but the whole office and the community. I love you all and am so thankful that you are my family. God bless.

2 comments:

Sarah C said...

It is truly a great loss. Our thoughts and prayers are with De-Aunt-Ann and all of the families and friends that are touched by this tragedy. Love, Sarah.

Gabriel said...

This is very shocking and upsetting. All my love to you Aunt DeAnn and all the people effected. Please keep us all informed and don't hesitate to ask if you need anything. I love you and will be praying for your strength and comfort. God bless and keep you. -- Gabe