Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Staples Baby will be coming round the mountain

I went to the doctor today and was going to beg to have the doctor induce me this Friday when my mom gets here so that she could see the birth. I didn't want to have to wait any longer. Well my blood pressure was a little elevated, and the doctor came in to check me. She said, "let's check and see what is going on." Last week she called me Fort Knox, so I said that it would probably be the same as last week. She started fishing around and it was hurting pretty badly, and she says, "I'm trying to make your cervix mad, you're at a 3." What a three I've never been a three until after my water gets broken. She said, "let me call the hospital and see what I can do." I was thinking this weekend for sure, but she popped her head back in the room and said, "tomorrow." So we got our induction paper work and a time to arrive at the hospital (5:30 am). So I call tomorrow at 4:30 and see if there is a bed available and check in at 5:30. My doctor said she is going to get my contractions started, and then break my water and then we'll get to it. I'm a little nervous, Sydney is a wreck, Nick is frazzled because he is supposed to have a check ride tonight. So we'd appreciate some prayers. Love you and will keep you posted.

2 comments:

Erin said...

I'm excited for you. Hopefully your mom will get there in time. I am so excited to see your new little fella. I love you!

Gabriel said...

Great! Best of luck with everything!