Sunday, April 15, 2012

Seestors' Conference Call

Yesterday evening we Seestors had a conference call to plan our Seestors' Retreat. I have to say what a blessing it is to have the modern capabilities of keeping in touch such as being able to visit with my sisters via conference call. We talked about how fast email is compared to regular mail, and then Bonnie compared it to texting and Twitter (I'm still not sure what that is) and how immediate that form of staying in touch is. Anyway, just wanted to mention that.

Maureen talked about being a little disappointed that more posting isn't being done on the family blog. I think it's because everyone has their own blog, but I hope we don't let it dwindle away. Facebook is great, but the Family blog is better for talking about things that concern only our family. . . . . Just sayin' "somebody post on here once in awhile, will ya?"

2 comments:

DeAnn said...

Thanks Debbie!!

Maureen said...

Yeah Thanks Debbie! Family blogs rule!