Wednesday, May 2, 2012

The Toko Tot

I know we are trying to revive the family blog, so I thought I would post pictures of the newest family member.  Marley Valeti Toko was born April 5, 2012.  She weighed 7 lbs 14 oz and was 20 1/2 inches long!  Everything went well with the delivery and she is such a good baby!  Now for the pictures!









We will be blessing Marley on May 27 in Cedar City.  Church is at 1:00 and all are invited.  Please let me know if you will be able to make it!  We love you all!!!

5 comments:

Hayley and Zachary said...

April, what an adorable family and she is beautiful! Those pictures are so amazing, I love her long eyelashes. My step daughter Kya will be flying in that weekend so we won't be able to make it. But thanks for posting on the family blog :)

Erin said...

We will be there. Let me know if you need me to bring anything!

DeAnn said...

Thanks for helping revive the family blog! She is still adorable!

Debra Morris said...

She is so cute, and I love your family picture! Wish I could come to the blessing.

Maureen said...

I love the family picture! Little Marley is so cute and sweet! Thanks for helpin revive the family blog! Love you guys