Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Four Week "birthday"

































Hi Everyone!


For Henry's "Birthday" today, he had a very special guest! Grandpa is up in Salt Lake while Kathleen is on her Sisters Retreat, so he stopped by the house to meet Henry. I think they really liked each other and Henry loves the trucks that Grandpa gave him! (And I love the tomatoes from his garden!) I am not sure how much he is weighing these days, but I would venture a guess that he is about triple the size of Brighton! He just keeps growing and growing! Love you all!

4 comments:

Laurel said...

Oh he is so cute. I think my big toe is triple the size of Brighton too. Love you and can't wait to mee Henry as well.

DeAnn said...

I think Henry and Grandpa Great have the same haircut! He is so cute.

Erin said...

Oh he is so cute. I love the picture with the "Stinker" shirt. Its so funny. I can't wait to meet your little chunk.

Sarah C said...

Happy four weeks little guy!!! I think he totally looks like Scott!