Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Henry Scott Alder

Hello Everyone!
I just wanted to let you all know that Henry has arrived. I really thought he was going to be on the smaller side, but boy was I wrong! Henry weighed in at 9 lbs 12 oz. and 21 inches long. Everyone tells me he looks a lot like a Rasmussen, but I have a hard time telling because he is so stinking fat!!!! Fat in a cute way, of course. We are madly in love and can't wait for him to meet everyone! Love you all!
Faeth, Scott and Henry.
PS. I will post pictures just as soon as I can!

7 comments:

Sarah C said...

Yay!!!!! He is so cute. I can't wait to meet him and snuggle him in real life. Congrats to the new parents!

Sarah C said...

I don't know why you couldn't just wait 1 more day so we could share the same birthday! You should have been thinking about ME!!

Holly said...

Yay Congratulations. I can't wait to see pictures. I'm glad everything went well.

DeAnn said...

Congratulations Faeth and Scott. Maybe it's because he's fat that he looks like a Rasmussen! Can't wait to meet him.

Erin said...

Sarah sent me the picture of your cute little chubby boy. He is so stinking adorable. I just want to squeeze him!

Debra Morris said...

Good Job, Alder's!! He's so cute. Hey, Tyler was a big baby, 9lbs 8 ounces, and look how well he turned out!!

Laurel said...

Congratulations. We think he is so cute. I can't wait to meet him.