Saturday, September 27, 2008

Portfoli-Oh!


Hi Family. Just wanted to direct your attention to the fact that I've become famous on my friend Heather's website. She's a photographer, just starting out, but incredibly talented with awesome equipment. She's helping me with some headshots that my Film Agent has requested, yes for those of you who didn't know, I have signed with an LA Film Agent... we'll see. So yesterday at the crack of dawn, Heather and I headed out to find 'really good light' and take some shots. Let's just say that I'm going to have a difficult time choosing between the 300 photos we've ended up with. Heather got really ambitious today and photoshopped a few of her favorites. Here's one of the shots that she worked on. If you'd like to see a couple more, you can check out her website where they've been posted. For some reason the three that she's posted on her sight, all have me in hats, but I assure you, we took plenty of ones with my beautiful, perfectly shaped hairless melon. I hope that you enjoy them and get really excited and start telling all your friends about your famous Hollywood Film Actor relation.

2 shots on her website under 'encounters' www.heathernanphotography.com
2 of the same shots on her blog, plus 1 extra -- you can link to the blog from her sight. Awesome!

Also, HUGE--HUGE--HUGE Shout Out to --- our cousin Sarah! When I was in Delta we went out and played around with her camera. She took some AWESOME! pictures of me that my friend Heather will be photoshopping and helping me prepare to use as some of my headshots! I'll post some of the shots that Sarah took, as soon as I can make my computer not be difficult! Love you Sarah -- keep working hard, you are so talented with that camera of yours! What a gift! Love you!

2 comments:

Laurel said...

Wow Gabe you look so handsome. I like you in hats!!! I know Sarah can take such great pictures.

DeAnn said...

Sarah showed us her photos. You look great.