Sunday, March 16, 2008

Eva Donelle Wischmeier

I wanted to let everyone know that Lyndsi and James had their baby this morning.  They've named her Eva Donelle Wischmeier, she's 7 lbs. 10 oz. and measures 20.5" in length.  Everyone is doing really well.  We were all surprised that Eva decided to show up on her 'actual' due date.  I'm not sure how many natural child births happen on the actual projected date?!  We thought it was cool!  I can't wait to see her on Tuesday when I head up to Orem!  Love you all. 
Gabe

3 comments:

Laurel said...

We are so excited for James and Lyndsi. We feel like we got to experience the whole pregnancy with them and are so sad that we missed the birth. Looks like you'll all have to make a trip down here to see us. I am so excited to meet Eva in June and think that she is so adorable. Lyndsi and James we love you and are so excited that you get to experience the joy of parenthood. We have loved being parents and think you will do wonderfully. Congratulations. Lyndsi you have no idea how lucky you are to have had her on her actual due date. Every day afterward feels like another month. Well we love you. Congratulations again. Kiss that beautiful baby for me.

DeAnn said...

I had the pleasure of meeting Eva on Tuesday. She is adorable. Congratulations James and Lyndsi.

DeAnn said...

I had the pleasure of meeting Eva on Tuesday. She is adorable. Congratulations James and Lyndsi.