Friday, March 14, 2008

The Wischmeier's are coming! The Wischmeier's are coming!

Hi Everyone -- Hyrum enters the MTC in 5 days!!  So subsequently Utah will have a slight increase in Wischmeier population over the next few weeks.  Mom, Dad and Spud are all headed down tomorrow.  I believe their going thru the Provo Temple on Monday morning and then they'll do a session at Mt. Timp on Tuesday. Spud enters the MTC on Wednesday afternoon.  Mom and Dad will be down there through Friday, I believe. I'll be joining them late Tuesday night and will be in Orem thru Thursday evening and then in Salt Lake thru Sunday night. Of course we're expecting the baby to arrive during that time, so all of our plans may change!  If any of you will be around we'd love to see you!  I think a few of you are planning on stopping by, but please know that you're all invited!  I know that Hyrum would be thrilled to get some calls wishing him luck and offering him kind encouragement.  Spud's cell phone number is 406.381.5186 -- if that doesn't work you can call Mom's cell phone 406.531.5944 --- Hope to see you all soon. 
Love, Gabriel

1 comment:

Laurel said...

Congratulations on the MTC!!! That is so exciting. And Lyndsi I am getting so excited for you to have the baby!!! I can't wait to see pictures of you and the baby. Oh I'm so exctied! Good luck Hyrum. We love you and are so happy that you are serving the Lord. James and Lyndsi good luck on the baby. It is an amazing experience. We love all of you Wischmeiers and look forward to seeing you come visit Houston! Yay!