Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Scentsy

Hello family,

I just wanted to let you know that in my unending quest to be like Faeth, I have decided to get into my own little business. I looked at the exfuze site and thought it sounded really great, but then I thought 'no one will buy health products from a fat girl'. I actually had been looking at the scentsy thing and Faeth's new venture kind of encouraged me to go ahead with it. Scentsy is wickless candles. You buy a warmer and then different scents to use in it. I think the price is reasonable and they have a lot of variety. If you would like to host a party let me know or if you want to you can order directly from my website www.scentsy.com/sarahcross. Thanks! Love you all.
Sarah

4 comments:

Faeth said...

I am always ready to host a party whenever you are up here! I looked at the catalog and I couldn't figure out whether the warmer gets plugged in or if a candle warms up the wax. I am probably just really dumb, so don't mind me!

Sarah C said...

The warmer gets plugged in. It has a lightbulb inside it. No fire for you!

Mama Wisch said...

Sarah,
Does the wax still get just as hot, as it would with a flame?? Because then this would be the ultimate product!!!

Sarah C said...

No, the wax does not get as hot as it does with a flame. It warms to just barely above body temperature. It only uses a 25 watt bulb and you don't have to worry about leaded wicks or chemicals being released because the wax only warms up enough to release the scent.