Friday, March 7, 2008

I am writing to let each of you know about an opportunity that has "fallen into my lap" basically. Ever hear the term, "Being in the right place at the right time"? Well, that's how my sisters-in-law and I feel. My friend Krista and her husband Greg have a neighbor that has started several companies over the last 20 years. One is called NuSkin, which is now about 70% in other countries. Each one becoming extremely successful. They have known him for close to 8 years. He is a multi, multi-millionaire. He's amazing, that's the best way to put it. He's one of those people that you listen to when he talks about business.
I'm going to try and explain to you in the shortest way possible what has happened over the past 3 weeks. And if what I have to say is of any interest to you, then call me. It's kinda one of those 'damned if you do and damned if you don't things'. What I mean by that is that when I do tell some people about it they have no interest and might be irritated that I even shared the information, and some people that if I don't share what I know could later be mad at me.

About 3 weeks ago this neighbor/friend of my sister-in-laws came to her and said he was getting involved with a new company. He knew that Greg and Krista made a very good income already, $400,000+ a year in their own financial planning business, but he thought that they would be very interested in what he had. The only reason that they decided to give this business a shot is because of the expertise of their friend. Long story short, they decided to join his business....with many of our friends and family.
It is called eXfuze. You can find it at http://www.exfuze.com/ It is a Network Marketing company. I know that turns many people off...TRUST ME, my sisters-in-law and I were one of those people. And in some form still are. The difference this time is this.....timing! This company has not launched yet. It is barely at it's beginning. The first ever checks were sent out one week ago; though the company has been in the works for some time. If you had the chance to get involved with Amway, Shaklee, Mary Kay, etc,.....when they first opened their door, we all would have done it had we known what monsters they would become. We feel this is our chance to be a part of something that big. The product is amazing, the company financing is amazing, the people running the company are awesome. One of the most important things is, the compensation plan is like no other company out there. There are 7 ways to get paid every month. It truly is an incredible plan, I'm amazed at how the whole thing works. You help people build their teams, you have no choice but to do so. Once I was in the system, I had people under me that I didn't know, and I got paid from having them there. I am not, never have been, a fan of Network Marketing. This truly is different, if it wasn't...I wouldn't do it. You don't have product in your home, except what you consume yourself, you don't do parties, and you don't have to call people every month to get them to buy more product. How great is that!?

So, I am way excited about this opportunity. I am sharing it with you because I would love to see my friends and family succeed along side me. If you have no interest in knowing more, that is completely fine with me. I totally understand. I don't need more people to enroll, I just want to share what I know because I don't want to be the one that doesn't share what I think is an amazing thing. Check out the web page, see for yourself what an amazing product it is, and it tastes good too. Soon the company will go public and will be expanding into other countries....Korea and China in June and Japan in October, and more to come after that. If you want to get in now.....now is the time. I feel timing is everything, and it's totally on our side!
Anyway, I just wanted to let everyone know about the opportunity. If you have any other questions, feel free to let me know. I would be more than happy to answer them for you. Again, I am nervous about even telling friends and family about this because I hate to impose. But I do truly feel like it's a great chance to make an extreme amount of money. I am already seeing it, so is my family. Keep in mind, there is no real obligation, either. If you feel like it is not working out for you once you sign up, you can very easily cancel.
Also, for those of you in St. George, there is going to be an informational meeting next Friday evening. I can give you directions if you would like to attend. Love you all!
Faeth

1 comment:

Laurel said...

Sounds like a good thing Faeth. I bet that will be a good little investments and money maker. Thanks for the information.