Friday, February 19, 2010

Birthday/Anniversary Update

Hey family. I was hoping to update the family birthday list. I also want to include anniversaries and current addresses. I know that it's already the end of February, but Aunt DeAnn was the only one who got me the information before the first of the year. I think that maybe with the holiday season it all got lost in the shuffle. I have De Aunt Ann and all her kids information... but I need everyone else's updates. Birthday's / Anniversary's and Addresses... Just email me: gabeski@yahoo.com -- Love you all!

p.s. remember to get your recipes in to De Aunt Ann for the family cookbook! I challenge everyone in the family to have at least two favorite recipes in the book. It would be great to have everyone represented. Tyler, put your killer soup recipe in there...

2 comments:

Maureen said...

Hi Gabe, That's so nice of you to keep us all updated on that stuff, Thank you! By the way be sure to let us all know when you find out about the Coke commercial winner.

Debra Morris said...

I don't know if Tyler ever looks at the family blog, so you might want to email him, Gabe, for the soup recipe.