Monday, February 22, 2010

I'm a sad little zombie...

So family. The results are in and my Coke commercial 28 Ounces Later did NOT win the competition. Boo-Hoo! The winner was Message in a Bottle (for those of you that watched all of them). I'm a little sad, but you know what, it was a great experience and now I have some awesome footage of me acting! Thanks for all your love and support of the commercial! I meet with a Film Agent next week and would really love and appreciate all the prayers that could be offered in my behalf. This actor's life is tough sometimes and I would love to catch a bit of a break! I appreciate how supportive you all are. How much love and care you show me. Thanks for being my fans and for getting excited when I get to do stuff. Thanks for always coming to my shows and cheering me on. Whenever I think about success and the potential of my acting career, my family is always the first thing I think about. The opportunities for all of us that can be created would be awesome. Those are always my first thoughts... I know that times are tough right now and that we're all in need... but just knowing that my family is out there to love me and buoy me up is so important. I'm so happy that I've been able to develop relationships with my cousins, now, as adults. Getting to see Tyler this last week was so refreshing. Thanks for always finding joy in my little successes. I love you, I miss you -- you're in my thoughts and prayers. I wish only love, joy, health and happiness for you all. Much love... and peace.

Your nephew, grandson, cousin, brother, uncle, son -- Gabe

5 comments:

Debra Morris said...

I'm sorry you didn't win, Gabe. I was pulling for yours all the way. Good luck with the talent agent.

Laurel said...

Ditto. We were pulling for you as well. Sydney absolutely loved the commercial. Good luck with the agent. You'll be in our prayers.

DeAnn said...

Sorry Gabe, I thought it was great. Good luck with your agent. I'll be praying for you. You deserve it.

Holly said...

Sorry Gabe. I hope something works out for you.

Maureen said...

Sorry Gabe, their mistake! I guess the whole family will have to switch our loyalties to diet Pepsi now! Just kidding but yours really was the best. Good luck with the talent agent. Love you