Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Bonnie's Status

Hi. It's Gabe typing for Mom. I'm trying to teach her how to use the blog. (Laurel, I know you helped her once, but she was 'put-under' for the surgery and who knows what they did to her brain while she was there). Anyway, Mom's doing a lot better. She's recovering smoothly and the swelling on the right side of her face has gone down so much. When I first saw her after the operation the swelling really freaked me out. Her spirits seem to be good and upwards... the last few days she's been able to run a few errands with me, which has been nice. She does seem to tire out fairly quickly, but then just relaxes and does much better. Thank you so much for all your thoughts, prayers and well wishes. She's really felt everyones love and concern. It's been greatly appreciated. She sends her love to you all! And she'll post a hospital picture, later... then you'll feel really bad for her...

1 comment:

DeAnn said...

I'm glad she's doing well. Thanks for taking such great care of her.