Thursday, May 29, 2008

Family Reunion

Hey everybody, I hope I'm not stepping out of line with this but I was getting a little anxious about the food at the reunion. I've talked to the Seestors and we hope this is alright with everyone especially our lovely hostess Faeth. Here are the assignments:
Saturday
Breakfast-Rasmussen's
Lunch-Debbie & family & Maureen
Dinner-DeAnn & family
Sunday
Brunch-Bonnie & family & Grandpa

Please buy and prepare for 25-30 people. Also if everyone would bring a snack/goodie to share with everyone. If there are any problems, please let me know.

I'm very excited to see everyone.

2 comments:

Faeth said...

I am so sorry I didn't call you back, Aunt Deann! The schedule looks perfect to me. Am I a Rasmussen?

DeAnn said...

Yes, you and any of your family who are coming are the Rasmussen's. Thanks for making the whole reunion thing happen.