Monday, May 19, 2008




So we just wanted to post a little diddy. I am just wondering how everyone is doing and what everyone is up to? Also wanted to post some silly pictures of Sydney. She is getting so big and we can't wait to see everyone at the family reunion. Yes, mom I am coming, just a little melt down the day I called you. Gabe, as Erin said you are more than welcome to come visit us here in Houston. We would love to see you, but will soon enough at the reunion. Hope to see and hear from all of you soon. Love the Staples

4 comments:

DeAnn said...

She's an on the go girl. Love you guys.

Sarah C said...

I like the ninja kick on the second picture. HI-YA!

Laurel said...

Allison I got the background at bloggingbackgrounds.blogspot.com. It's super easy and it doesn't delete your widgets. Hooray!!!

Emily said...

What a cutie! I can't wait to meet her!