Tuesday, May 13, 2008






Hey everybody. Just wanted to send some pics from the summer so far. The internship is going great. I love where I work and I get to do some awesome things. We go to super nice dinner parties and conferences with other government people from EU countries. During the day I write a lot of briefs in Czech and English. My Czech is struggling but getting better. Anyway the pics are from Brussels, Bruges, and Ostend and were taken last weekend and the weekend before. Hope you like them.

4 comments:

Laurel said...

I am so jealous. Looks like you are having such a great time. So pretty!

Gabriel said...

It looks so beautiful there! Keep up the hard work Ty!

DeAnn said...

What an awesome place to spend the summer. Have fun.

Erin said...

i don't see any pictures of you playing basketball! We can't hope to defend our championship if your rusty so get on it!