Monday, May 5, 2008

Hi Everyone-
I just wanted to send out a quick note about the Reunion. I know it is still a couple of months away but it seems like the time is just starting to fly by and I want to make sure everyone is all on the same page! I have a meeting that I have to be at on Friday morning the 27th so Scott and I will not be able to make it up there until about 2 or 3:00 on. Will others be arriving on Friday or should we expect most to arrive on Saturday? How do we typically plan for meals etc.? Also, do we have a average head count? Anyway, I know this email is totally vague, but I just wanted to get the planning ball rolling. Hope everyone is doing well and I can't wait to see everyone in June!
Love-
Faeth

3 comments:

DeAnn said...

Thanks for doing the reunion. We plan on coming Friday but it will very late. From our family I think there will be April, Holly, Cody & Cambree (they will stay at Holly's house at night) Laurel and Sydney and possibly Heather and Matt. I think we should divide the meals by family's ie, Bonnie's, David's, Debbie's DeAnn's and Maureen. Have each plan one meal, buy and prepare it. What does everyone think about that"

Sarah C said...

I don't think I will be coming until Saturday mid-morning, afternoon. My mom and I will most likely be coming up together. What are the meal prep areas like? Is there a fridge, stove, bbq?

Faeth said...

There will be two kitchens, so two stoves, fridges, etc. and there is one BBQ. I will Email a schedule for meal "sign-up" and families can sign up for whatever meal they want to be responsible for. Should we plan activities or just wing it?