Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Prayers for Gabriel!

Hi everybody. So my life is super crazy right now. We've just had some really serious structural damage at work. A beam has broken and the ceiling is caving in and it's going to have to be completely replaced. They told my boss that this could take up to 90 days. Which means she has to shut her business down while the construction is going on. Which means that as of Monday, Gabe is out of a job. I'm perfectly fine with it -- I had planned on leaving within the next few weeks, but it's still kind of crazy. I'm just not sure what to do right now with my life. I really could use lots of prayers! I miss you all. And who knows, maybe I'll just get on unemployment and then road trip it for awhile! hee-hee. Love you all -- hope that you are all well and happy.
Life is so crazy!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

DeAnn said...

Sorry to hear about your job. I'll keep you in my prayers. Hope everything works out for you.

Erin said...

We will be praying for you. You are welcome to come visit us.