Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Gabriel's Glorious Day!

I know I shouldn't brag too much about how beautiful it is in Southern California, but I can't help myself.  Believe it or not, it does get cold and cloudy here in the winter, so when it's this beautiful you really enjoy it.  Question -- did any of you watch American Idol last night?  I'm house sitting for my boss and so I get to enjoy the luxury of television... no cable at my house!  Anyway, the last guy that sang is 17 years old and from Murray, Utah.  I haven't been that impressed or moved by anyone that's ever sung on that show.  All the judges were saying that he's the one to beat in the competition. If you watch the show, vote for him, he was awesome! 

5 comments:

Mama Wisch said...

We loved Santa Monica you've got it pretty good down there!! Soak it up for all of us stuck with rain clouds and snow!!!

Laurel said...

Well, it's just as beautiful here, and we are loving it. But yes, I do love the gloriousness of sunny warm weather. Love you gabe!

Faeth said...

David is my friends nephew. Their whole family is pretty dang excited about it and it sounds like he is awesome! I don't watch much American Idol but I may have to check him out!

Gabriel said...

Faeth -- when this kid wins the show, you're totally gonna hook me up and help me meet his people and everything, right? If you loved me you'd do this!!
Love you crazy pregnant lady!!

DeAnn said...

Cedar City hit 60 4 days this week! David is the bomb. Did you know he got second place in the KUTV talent search. He should have won that too.