Monday, February 18, 2008

Let's see if this works

Okay family here it is hopefully an easier way to keep our family informed. Anyone can post I will give the address and password to my mom to email everyone she has addresses for and as for people she doesn't, hopefully your parents can give it to you. Okay so have fun with this, add as much fun stuff as you want. I hope you enjoy this as much as I have enjoyed mine. Love you all and I look forward to seeing what this family can produce. Love Laurel

3 comments:

Laurel said...

We're giving this a try. Let's everyone jump in and make it a lot of fun with a lot of comments and pictures. DeAnn

Mama Wisch said...

We have a blog too! We're at thewischmeiers.blogspot.com
Blogging is so much fun and a really good way to stay connected with family! Good thinking Laurel!

DeAnn said...

Thanks for joining in Allison. It should be a lot of fun.