Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Great Idea!!

My girlfriend Jen has been trying to get me to start a blog forever and I keep telling her I refuse. I guess I have kind of given in now, haven't I?! This is such a great idea! Thanks to Aunt Deanne and Laurel for getting it up and running. I have really enjoyed reading Laurel's blog and it is going to be so awesome be able to keep up with everyone this way!
As for Scott and I, we are doing great. We just had our 13 week appointment and everything sounds great with the baby. Our next appointment is March 14th and my Dr. told me that we would be able to find out then what we are having. Yay! Other than that, we haven't really been doing much more than trying to incubate a baby! We are going to Costa Rica next month, so I will definitely post some pictures when we get back. I hope everyone is doing well and we love you all! Can't wait to hear from everyone!!!
Love-
Faeth and Scott

2 comments:

Laurel said...

Oh good Faeth. That is so exciting about the baby. It was the biggest relief to go for our first appointment and actually hear that there was a baby in there. That is exciting that you get to find out soon what you're having. Well love you and have fun in Costa Rica

DeAnn said...

Thanks for joining in Faeth. I think this will be a lot of fun. Congrats on the baby. By the way I saw you modeling workout wear on the Saturday morning channel 2 news. I was watching and thought that girl looks familiar and then I realized it was you even before they said your name. Aunt DeAnn