Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Have Fun

So I know it's only been a day since I set this up for everyone, but please just play and have fun. Allison thank you for jumping on so quickly. I don't know for sure how to add everyone, but you can sign on under my name and post pictures and fun things if we don't figure out how to add. Or maybe Allison can help us too. Speaking of the Washington Wischmeiers, are you moving to Texas? And if so what part. We are here in Houston and are loving it so far, but that is because my mom hasn't left yet hehe. Well good luck everyone. I hope you all have fun being bloggers!!!

3 comments:

Mama Wisch said...

Hi Laurel,
To add people as authors go to the blog settings, then permissions, then click on add authors and type in their email address. Then that person will receive an email and they'll know what to do!!
We don't know yet if Ben got the job in Houston, we'll know the end of month!! Wish us luck! It would be awesome to live close to family! Take care and thanks for putting up this blog!

Laurel said...

That's exciting. We will pray for you. Thanks for the help I'll get it going. Thanks

Gabriel said...

Laurel -
Thanks for starting up the blog. I still don't completely understand all this stuff. Whatever happened to just having email? I do know that I hate MySpace -- just can't do it. So maybe this will be a nice alternative? Thanks again and Hey, it's sunny in California too.